Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Sun City Carnival
My mother-in-law was able to score me some bomb ass seats for Kenny Chesney's Sun City Carnival Tour, which will be here in Philly, this June, at Lincoln Financial Field. My friend Amanda is going to be joining me; she's probably the only person I know who realizes that country music is exactly where it's at.

Our seats are on the floor... like, Kenny Chesney will be right there and we'll be really close to him because we'll be right over here. *points all around*



WOOOOO-hooooo! I could not be more excited! Couldn't! Because, you see, Sugarland, my most favorite, is coming with Kenny. They're also bringing Montgomery Gentry, Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert along for the show. Duuuuuuuudes. It's gonna be cray-zee.

You can get your own tickets here. And you should.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

And one of those bad boys are mine!

Blogger {sue} said...

WHOO HOO on your first post!

Blogger Rebecca said...

Corie... Welcom to blogdom. I already know you are going to be one of my favorites! Woooohooooo!

Post a Comment

<< Home