Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Ten Things I'm Loving Right Now
1. Old Country Music

Merle Haggard, George Jones, Johnny Cash, Johnny Paycheck, David Allen Coe, Hank Williams Jr., I'm sooooo loving some older country these days. Ho' down!


2. Bare Escentuals Warmth

After hibernating through the winter months, I need a little warmth on my skin. And this one doesn't look fake. Bravo, Leslie!


3. Pirates!

Arrr! I love me some pirates and skulls. Actually, I dig the whole scene. These fuckers have made it hard to justify my pirate love, but, really, I just dig the make-believe pirate scene. I'd have made a good pretend pirate, I think. I look good in tight pants and blouse-y tops.


4. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte

This whole love affair started at Christmas. Because -- OMG -- They had peppermint whipped cream. They don't have that anymore, but I've carried the Peppermint Mocha addiction straight through Patty's Day and now that's it's warming up, I'll just ask: Peppermint Mocha Fraps, anyone? Or should I ask, 17 grams of fat, anyone?


5. Clorox Greenworks Toilet Bowl Cleaner

I just like it. As much as one can like a toilet cleaner.


6. The weather

It's creeping towards spring and I love warm, yet breezy days. This rain can hit the road though.

7. Brie Cheese

Tim and I go through these wacky dessert/snack phases like soft pretzels with Cheese Whiz, brownies with peanut butter or s'mores but right now, it's Brie on buttery crackers, spread with raspberry jam. God damn, it's good.


8. V-8 Splash

It's such a yummy fruit juice. It's sugary sweet BUT, don't fret, it has vitamins!


9. My slippers

I got new ones at Wal*Mart for $9.97 and they are the best slippers I've ever, ever owned. They're very old man looking, which was the inital attraction, but now that's just a bonus.


10. Softlips

Remember Softlips? From high school? I found some at Target earlier in the winter, became an addict and I've blown through six tubes of it already. It's tingly, and I get tingly when I think of all the memories that it brings back.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Just me said...

OMG. Peppermint Mocha Frapps are MY DRINK! I got to Starbuck's at school, and they just make it for me!!! I don't even have to order any more! I hope they come out with the Mint Mocha Chip ones this summer!

Post a Comment

<< Home