Monday, April 20, 2009
Rain, Rain: GO the eff AWAY!
So, stupidly, I planned this week’s menu without looking at the forecast. It's rain, folks, from today clear through till Wednesday night.

Smart. It’s not one of my strong points.

The menu consists mainly of meals that I need to cook, in whole or in part, on the grill. We don’t have a covered patio or anything in the back yard. This means Big Trouble or Big Change of Plans.

I’d prefer not to change The Plan. It's a delicious plan.

Monday:

Chicken Fajitas
Corn on the Con
Salad

Tuesday:

Grilled Pizza (thanks DMC!)
Salad

Wednesday:

BBQ Chicken
Fruit Salad
Corn Bread

Thursday: (my parents are coming over)

Cheeseburgers
Baked beans
Salad

Friday:

Chicken
Pasta
Salad
Garlic Bread

Saturday:

Steaks
Baked Potatoes
Grilled Asparagus

So, now, I have to decide first if you can even grill in the rain? Would that be stupid? I have rain boots and a matching umbrella! ???

If grilling in the rain is not possible, do I pull a major white trash move and grill out front where I can seek shelter? I mean, it’s L-town, no one would even notice, probably, right?

But if I do, do I have to put my sofa out there too? The picnic table? A lamp?

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home