Tuesday, May 12, 2009
They've got Whatever It Is
My new love is the Zac Brown Band. They're so adorable, and even though they've only had two songs out on the radio (on our ONE country station) I've downloaded a lot of their stuff, and I simply adore them. I don't exactly know what it is about them but they've got something that I totally dig.

I also saw a little interview on GAC where they talked about how they write all of their own stuff and they just seemed like genuinely nice guys. And a lot of fun too, I'd love to hang out with them!



And I LOVE the fiddle in this one...



But this is my current FAVE song by ZBB, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the little bit of "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison they included in the middle of this live version I found on YouTube. I HEART Van Morrison, so now I'm convinced that Zac and I are, like, "right there".



Enjoy!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home